You can now write book reviews on the library catalogue (Heritage):
- Search the library catalogue for the book you wish to review
- Open the catalogue record
- Click on 'Create review'
- You will be prompted to login (use the 8 digit number on your ID card)
- Write your review, you can also give the book a rating (out of 5 stars)
- Submit the review
- Once the review has been moderated by library staff, it will be available for all to read
- You can remove the review by logging into your library account and clicking on 'Reviews', open the review, edit and delete it.
So why not recommend a book you've found really useful?